OF THE MONTH
Recipe for Dhonkeyo Kajoo
Ingredients (06 servings)
15 nos. Ripe Banana
250 grm. Sugar
250 grm. Bread Flour
150 grm. Almond Powder
02 nos. Whole Egg
01 tsp. Baking Powder
- Blend all condiments in a mixer until the dough is nicely smooth.
- Let the dough rest for an hour. The dough must be thick enough to mound up on a spoon.
- Heat a deep fryer to 180°C
- Spoon the dough with two oiled spoons to form ball shapes
- Fry the balls till it’s golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top the balls before serving
- Serve warm with syrup if desired