Ingredients (06 servings)
15 nos. Ripe Banana
250 grm. Sugar
250 grm. Bread Flour
150 grm. Almond Powder
02 nos. Whole Egg
01 tsp. Baking Powder
- Blend all condiments in a mixer until the dough is nicely smooth.
- Let the dough rest for an hour. The dough must be thick enough to mound up on a spoon.
- Heat a deep fryer to 180°C
- Spoon the dough with two oiled spoons to form ball shapes
- Fry the balls till it’s golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top the balls before serving
- Serve warm with syrup if desired